Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Matilda Jane {Photo Love} Contest

Those of you that know me know that I am completely obsessed with the sweetest little clothing company called Matilda Jane. My daughter has a closet full of their clothes, and with each new release, I am drooling - just waiting to see what they are going to do next. And they never (ever) disappoint!

Recently, I shared that I was one of the oh-so-lucky 59 photographers to be chosen to move on to Round 2 of Matilda Jane's Photo Love Contest. We were all sent the same three pieces - the gorgeous green ruffled top, the striped straightees and the green flower - and were given the freedom to photograph them however we wanted, as long as all three pieces were in the shot.

Since yesterday was the submission deadline, now I can share my favorites from my very own Photo Love shoot. It was so hard to decide which one to choose!






This last one wasn't a contender because it didn't show all 3 of the required pieces, but I have to share anyway because I just love it. . .

The crew at MJC will be going through all of the Round 2 entries and announcing the top 10 finalists sometime in mid-March, then voting will be open to the public to choose a top 3! I've seen some of the entries submitted by some of the other Round 2 finalists, and I have to say that I feel honored to be amongst such talent. I certainly don't envy the folks at MJC for having to choose!



Oh, and if any of you are interested in buying some MJC of your very own, I'm having a trunk show this coming Tuesday, March 1st - the first day of the 2nd release for the amazing new House of Clouds collection! Email me at jennifer@sweeteverythingsphotography.com if you are interested in attending or in placing an order!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP