Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sneak Peek: Party for Layla

Today was the 2nd Annual Portrait Party for Layla benefitting the Layla Grace Children's Cancer Research Foundation, and it was a beautiful morning for pictures of these generous families who donated to the foundation by participating! Since my business is fairly new, I only booked a couple of sessions, but I am so glad that I was able to be involved.

First up were these sweet brothers who got up bright and early on their Saturday morning to smile for me. If they were still tired, you never would have known it!


And next up was adorable Miss Katelyn! I almost forgot how fast one-year-olds can be, but she was more than happy to remind me. Mom & Dad worked hard chasing after her, but she made it all worth it with these gorgeous little faces.


Thanks again, and hope you all enjoy your sneak peeks!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP