Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sneak Peek: Rizzutto Family (And a Little Anouncement!)

When I first began this adventure of starting my own photography business, I really had no interest in photographing families. I was so accustomed to taking pictures of children, that I really thought that was where I needed to focus. And I do still really really love doing that very much!

But I've come to realize that as a parent (and even moreso as a photographer), I more often than not find myself *behind* the lens instead of in front of it. My daughter would often look at pictures of something fun my family did and ask me why I wasn't there. So sure, I have a lot of great memories of my kids, but it sure is nice to be a part of them sometimes, too!

Which brings me to this. . .



This is my beautiful friend and her gorgeous family, who so sweetly agreed to be my guinea pigs and let me try my hand on a family session! They did so great, even despite some unexpected challenges presented by our location that day ;)


Mommy and her sweet little princess.





Daddy and his adorable little man.





Handsome big brother (Watch it girls. . .my Anna has dibs on this one - even if she doesn't know it yet!)






So while I'm definitely going to continue doing Sweet Pea {newborn} and Sweet Heart {babies & children} sessions, I'm happy to share that shortly, I will be adding family sessions to the menu for Sweet Everythings Photography! Let me know if you're interested so that I can add you to my list to be notified once I have all of the details finalized and am officially putting these sessions on the books!




Thanks again, Rizzutto family! I love you and hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP