Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

Once upon a time, it was the night before kindergarten.  (It wasn't last night, but it did really happen).

I think I've confessed recently about not taking enough or editing enough pictures of my own children, so I'll spare you the whiny details (you're welcome), but I love these sweet pictures of my Anna the night before her very first day of kindergarten ever.


We had just come home from her "meet the teacher" event at her new school, and she had hugged her teacher, seen her classroom, sat in her desk - even put away her school supplies - but she still wasn't quite a *real* kindergartner.  And I had gotten her this adorable book The Night Before Kindergarten to get her excited about her first day.  So I decided to salvage those last hours before it really was real, let her read her new book, and make some memories. . .



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP