Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glimpses {Week 4}

There are a lot of things I could say about the image I chose for this week's Glimpses project on the Chic Critique Forum, but I think it says a lot on its own! lol.



Every day when Anna gets home from school, she does one of two things: strips and puts on a pair of jammies, or strips and puts on a dress-up outfit. So she spends *a lot* of time in costumes, which is why it wasn't a total shock to find her this way.

This was actually a Saturday morning (hence the crazy hair). Anna picked the outfit head-to-toe including accessories, came up with that fabulous hairdo, and setup her "office" in our living room. I fought the urge to clean up the mess, and grabbed my camera instead. Definitely one of those moments I want to remember forever of my little hairdresser, superhero, mardi gras princess.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP