Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glimpses {Week 3}

It's time for week 3 of the Glimpses project over on the Chic Critique Forum. I've already posted this picture on my personal facebook page, so a lot of you may have already seen it. But I honestly could not pick any other picture over this one for this week.



I have a full time job, and I also have a photography business on the side. They both keep me very busy. But the job I am the most proud of and value the most is the job as mommy to these two amazing little people. And there is nothing on this earth that makes my heart melt more than seeing them together so sweetly.


He had just woken up from his nap and was playing quietly in his crib. I went in to check on him, and found them like this. I know what you're thinking. They won't *always* be this sweet together. And I know this is likely true. . .especially since we're mere months away from Parker being completely mobile and tearing into all of Anna's treasures. But she loves him so, and I know that we'll always have at least some of these moments in between the chaos.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful moment Jennifer. I love it and it warms my heart! My kids are like this and are so close, it is heaven on earth to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture! i love seeing my kids "love" each other also i have yet to capture it in a photo but there are a few "glances" of my oldest looking at my youngest and it says love all over his face! :o) BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP