Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: Valentine Minis

I was never a big Valentine's Day person. . .until I had kids. Now I have to admit that I *LOVE* Valentine's Day! And not in a how-big-of-a-present-are-you-going-to-buy-me-to-prove-you-love-me kind of way. It's more about the pink and the hearts and the cards made by little hands and most of all the big indescribable love that we as parents have for our little ones.

So after lots of preparations and a yucky, rainy week here in Houston, I was so relieved when the weather was absolutely perfect for my Valentine mini sessions on Saturday!

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the fun we had. . .















Thanks so much to all of the families that participated. I had so much fun getting ready for these and spending time with all of your beautiful children!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So fantastic! What beautiful faces on a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Please let me know if you will be doing these mini-sessions again this weekend. My email address is rebeccareaddesigns@gmail.com . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Sweet Everythings Photography is owned by Houston-based photographer Jennifer Fernandez and specializes in newborn and childrens photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP